Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[24/7] dedicated, No Lagg, New Textures, Simply Amazing

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  high-scores  Log inLog in  

Help With Extracting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MajorPayne
Nooby Poster! >.<
Nooby Poster! >.

Help With Extracting Empty
PostSubject: Help With Extracting   Help With Extracting EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:52 pm

There is no extract button on my computer.. Any idea why or where it would be if it not on right click?
Plz Help, It is ticking me off
Back to top Go down
skillz4lyf
Alright Poe...Ster =]
Alright Poe...Ster =]
skillz4lyf

PostSubject: Re: Help With Extracting   Help With Extracting EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:53 am

when your open on winrar and a file is in it press wizard that's what i do and it exract for me
Back to top Go down
http://www.gravescape.org/forums
MajorPayne
Nooby Poster! >.<
Nooby Poster! >.

PostSubject: Re: Help With Extracting   Help With Extracting EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:24 am

Nvm Downladed .WinRAR but we encounter a second problem, Cant connect to server, it tells me to try diffrent worlds

Last edited by MajorPayne on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It works, then we face more problems)
Back to top Go down
chosen 3lite
Advertiser
Advertiser
chosen 3lite

PostSubject: Re: Help With Extracting   Help With Extracting EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:59 am

I think the servers are doing maintenence or sumthin cuz i cant log on either, just wait until the afternoon it sohuld prob be done (i couldn't log in since last night)
Back to top Go down
MajorPayne
Nooby Poster! >.<
Nooby Poster! >.

PostSubject: Re: Help With Extracting   Help With Extracting EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:19 am

Same ty chosen for clearing it up Smile yall both r on my nice list o.0 which mens absolutely nothing!
Back to top Go down
chosen 3lite
Advertiser
Advertiser
chosen 3lite

PostSubject: Re: Help With Extracting   Help With Extracting EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:54 am

LOL I ACCOMPLISHED SOMTHING! IM NOT A WASTE OF AIR! naa im jkin thx for puttin me on your nice list
Back to top Go down
MajorPayne
Nooby Poster! >.<
Nooby Poster! >.

PostSubject: Re: Help With Extracting   Help With Extracting EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:08 am

Haha xD Tell me when server is up, gotta train to 61 range to get rune cbow and get some mage to enchant bolts o.0 :/
Back to top Go down
chosen 3lite
Advertiser
Advertiser
chosen 3lite

PostSubject: Re: Help With Extracting   Help With Extracting EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:10 am

I don't even know when its up! Hopefully someone that knows will look at this post and tell us
Back to top Go down
MajorPayne
Nooby Poster! >.<
Nooby Poster! >.

PostSubject: Re: Help With Extracting   Help With Extracting EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:19 am

When did my account get disabled o.0 must be a glitch, i have client up right now
Back to top Go down
chosen 3lite
Advertiser
Advertiser
chosen 3lite

PostSubject: Re: Help With Extracting   Help With Extracting EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:20 am

Your account got disabled?
Back to top Go down
MajorPayne
Nooby Poster! >.<
Nooby Poster! >.

PostSubject: Re: Help With Extracting   Help With Extracting EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:31 am

Thats what it said... ill file complaint if i cant play it when its up, cause i did nothing wrong :/
Back to top Go down
chosen 3lite
Advertiser
Advertiser
chosen 3lite

PostSubject: Re: Help With Extracting   Help With Extracting EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:40 am

Still not up !
Back to top Go down
MajorPayne
Nooby Poster! >.<
Nooby Poster! >.

PostSubject: Re: Help With Extracting   Help With Extracting EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:53 pm

Well guess i have to make new account unless a mod or admin explains why the hell im disabled.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help With Extracting   Help With Extracting Empty

Back to top Go down

Help With Extracting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Corruption :: General :: General Disscussion-
Jump to: