Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[24/7] dedicated, No Lagg, New Textures, Simply Amazing

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  high-scores  Log inLog in  

Dean's intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean
Alright Poe...Ster =]
Alright Poe...Ster =]

Dean's intro Empty
PostSubject: Dean's intro   Dean's intro EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:06 pm

[center]I'm Dean A, and I live in Texas. I take classes, and I know 4 languages, going onto my fith soon.
I'm in middle school, 7th grade. I hope I pass the TAKS test, (google that if you don't know what the hell TAKS is.) I've been playing RSPS for two years, and I enjoy them. I've owned a server before, and it turned out successful, yet a tradgic moment happend in my life, and I had to quit. After awhile, I thought of my good times in RSPS, and I thought I would give it another go, I found this server on the RuneLocus status page, and thought it would be great, I tried it, hoped it would work on my computer, and the next thing you know, I already have tons of friends and 550m. I hope the Administrators have a great, also successful server, and it grows, I've already told my friends, they thought it was great. Wink

School started, and I was inactive for 5 days, but that wont hold me down, aslong as I study my courses. I'm learning Spanish atm, I've already learned Arabic, English, German, and I'm trying to get the habbit on Spanish and Japanese. Hopefully I'll learn them, and this will still be as good as it was when I joined, 8/15/09 (The server, not forums.)

I just would like to ask one thing, if the username "Dean" is taken, and the user is inactive, if you could please clear the username, so I could use it.

I currently own a RSPS, that is still in the making, it's going to be great, 525! Latest of all.

I'm a graphics pro! I love gaming, and Religion, and I'm a proud Muslim! I never thought this would be this big of a lifestory, it's just a RSPS introduction, but hey, I like people to know who I am, Wink.

Thanks for reading my introduction, have any comments, please tell me ASAP.
Reguards,
Dean A.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RuneWink.havenworld.co.uk
liam
CBox Mod
liam

Dean's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean's intro   Dean's intro EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:01 am

Great Intro welcome to the community if you need anything please feel free to ask any staff / donors im sure we can sort it for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Dean
Alright Poe...Ster =]
Alright Poe...Ster =]

Dean's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean's intro   Dean's intro EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:16 pm

Okay thanks. Wink Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RuneWink.havenworld.co.uk
Sponsored content

Dean's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean's intro   Dean's intro Empty