Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[24/7] dedicated, No Lagg, New Textures, Simply Amazing

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  high-scores  Log inLog in  

CorruptPk announcment, And updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corrupt
- Ranger Poster -
- Ranger Poster -
Corrupt

CorruptPk announcment, And updates Empty
PostSubject: CorruptPk announcment, And updates   CorruptPk announcment, And updates EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:21 pm

Hello everyone,

This thread is to enlighten you on what we have been keeping locked away from the eyes of you corruption players for quite some time in hopes that you wouldnt think we were having another reset, or not to cause to much confusion. We are currently creating a Pk server, which will be online soon. We will still be hosting our skilling server and updating it regularly but this new pking serve riwll offer you all with the ability to get a staff position, a way to unwinde by destroying the competition, and also a chance to try something new. The new pk server will have exclusive melee based customs that the skilling server will not ( we will be adding exclusive skiller customs as well). We are doing this souley to give everyone something new and exciting in hopes that we get a good player basis, and to add some more fun to your play time here at corruption. Hope you all enjoy.

We will be updating this thread from time to time with pictures and comments towards the new server, so be sure to check back in from time to time.

Release date: Sometime in September[left]

Progress: l l l l l l l l l l 0%
Back to top Go down
Corrupt
- Ranger Poster -
- Ranger Poster -
Corrupt

CorruptPk announcment, And updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: CorruptPk announcment, And updates   CorruptPk announcment, And updates EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:35 pm

No No you are both right. I planned it to happen that way. I wanted to offer a pk server and I knew some ppl would stray away from the skiller server, but I will advertise the other server, on the opposite server, like you said the opening message. This gives pl the chance to go pk, but go skill when they get bored pking, or go pk when u get bored of skilling. It offers new customs, and possibly a way better client. All I am saying is that it will bring more ppl in a whole to the server.
Back to top Go down

CorruptPk announcment, And updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Corruption :: General :: News-
Jump to: