Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[24/7] dedicated, No Lagg, New Textures, Simply Amazing

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  high-scores  Log inLog in  

Guide to every skill {Working on}

Go down 
+3
Corrupt
Brianna
I Am Ownage
7 posters
AuthorMessage
I Am Ownage
Alright Poe...Ster =]
Alright Poe...Ster =]

Guide to every skill {Working on} Empty
PostSubject: Guide to every skill {Working on}   Guide to every skill {Working on} EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:58 am

Introduction
Hello, I am I Am Ownage (Sounds weird to you?), and I will be showing you the guide to all skills.
I'm not finished, more will be added with the possibility of pictures. (Yay)
Also, you don't have to do these in order.

Thieving
We'll do Thieving. Go to ::skiller. You will emerge in a sort of tropical swamp. Walk the tiniest bit east, and you will see a table. Click it. You will receive 1000gp (1K) and some Experience points. I'm not entirely sure, but I think the Experience changes each level you get up (Proof is : First Click - 150 Experience. Second Click - 450 Experience. Third Click - 1200 Experience.). I know it's a hard task, but get 99 thieving. This is one of the best money makers in the game for skills. (Bad money making, eh?)
CONGRATULATIONS on making 99 Thieving.

Agility
We'll do Agility. Go to ::agility. You will be in a grassy area with weird things. (Every obstacle is 150 Experience, 900 Experience for the whole agility course.) The first obstacle is to "Walk Across Log Balance". You then "Climb over Obstacle Net". You then "Climb Tree Branch". Go a little East and "Walk on Balancing Rope", then "Climb down Tree Branch". When you're safely on the ground, "Climb Obstacle Net" and walk back to the start of the course. As you see, it's a VERY hard skill to get 99.
CONGRATULATIONS on making 99 Agility.

Attack - Strength - Defence
To start you're training, go to ::train. You will appear in a desolate place, with a few houses to the South and the water. If you walk the tiniest bit north, you'll see a little grey crab. Click the twin swords on the top - left of inventory, and it will have a few options. The first option is to train "Attack". The second option is "Strength". If you have four options, the third is "Balanced" (Train all three), if not it's "Defence". The fourth option (If you have it) is Defence. Attack increases your chance to hit (I think) and lets you equip better weapons. For example : 1 Attack - Bronze and Iron. 5 Attack - Steel. 10 Attack - Black. 20 Attack - Mithril. 30 Attack - Adamantite (Addy). 40 Attack - Runite (Rune). 60 Attack - Dragon. 75 Attack - God Swords (Armadyl, Bandos, Saradomin etcetera). Strength increases how high you hit, and sometimes weapons. For example : (Following is example, it has to do with what you're wearing and other things.) 1 Strength - Hit 1. 99 Strength - Hit 30. Also some servers at 70 strength you can use Dharoks GreatAxe. Defence determines how much the opponent hits on you, and what items you can wear. For example : (Following is example, it has to do with what you're wearing, what monster you're versing and other things.) At 1 defence you may be hit for a 10. At 99 defence you may be hit for a 0. Level 1 Defence - Bronze and Iron. 60 Defence - Dragon.
The Rock Crabs at ::train are not the only things you can kill. As you get higher levels and more into the game, you will figure out more.
Each hit is 200 experience points. For example : Hit 1 - 200 Strength experience. Hit 50 - 10000 Strength experience.
CONGRATULATIONS ON 99 ATTACK - STRENGTH - DEFENCE!

Ranged
To start Ranged, the art of Bow and Arrow, go to ::mall or ::shops. Then find "Herquin" and "Trade Herquin". A shop will come up. Buy a "Maple Shortbow" and any number of "Rune Arrow"s you want. You can also buy any Ranged supplies you need. For example : "Magic Shortbow" is better than Maple, and you can use at 50 Ranged. Then go to ::train, and right click on the grey crabs and click "Attack Rock Crab". You will fire arrows at it, and gain Ranged levels. Hitting 1 will get you 200 Ranged experience. Hitting 100 will get you 20000 Ranged experience. Hitting 0 will get you 400 - 600 Ranged experience, quite weird. Do this to 99, a BIG trek.
CONGRATULATIONS ON 99 RANGED!

Magic
To start Magic, go to ::mall or ::shops. Then find "Zaff" and "Trade Zaff". A shop will pop up. Buy "Air Runes" and "Mind Runes". You can also get Mystic, Mage's Book, Capes, Staffs, Wands. All of these require special levels. Go to ::train and find a grey crab. Press F6 or click the book at the top - right. Then click the first spell, "Level 1 : Wind Strike", and click the crab. You will send a bolt at the crab. You will gain magic experience. 400 Experience for hitting 1. 40000 Experience for hitting 100. 0 Experience for hitting 0. You can go buy more Runes for better spells, to check the requirements and runes needed for the spell, just put your mouse over it. Do this till 99.
CONGRATULATIONS ON 99 MAGIC!

Prayer
To start Prayer, you need bones. To get bones, you have to get them from starting or by killing monsters. When you have these bones, unnoted (You can unnote at a bank) you can go ::home and just bury them by clicking the bone. You will then game prayer experience. It is hard to determine how much experience, but it does take a lot of time and bones to get 99 Prayer. You can do the following BUT IT'S LESS EXPERIENCE! walk South West the tiniest bit. You will see two altars. Go towards the white altar. Right click your bones and click "Use". Then click the white altar, and you will bow forwards and have a blue ring under you. This will get you prayer experience. It is hard to determine how much experience, but it does take a lot of time and bones to get 99 Prayer.
CONGRATULATIONS ON 99 PRAYER!
Back to top Go down
https://corrupt.darkbb.com
Brianna
- Ranger Poster -
- Ranger Poster -
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Guide to every skill {Working on}   Guide to every skill {Working on} EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:40 am

Pretty nice guide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Corrupt
- Ranger Poster -
- Ranger Poster -
Corrupt

PostSubject: Re: Guide to every skill {Working on}   Guide to every skill {Working on} EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:52 am

I will not delete due to the fact you have a right to post w.e guide you want but, try and follow soys example, put more effor into guides.
Back to top Go down
liam
CBox Mod
liam

PostSubject: Re: Guide to every skill {Working on}   Guide to every skill {Working on} EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:19 pm

Corrupt its just a draft as he aint got all the skills there yet i think when he has all skills he will then considder updating it with more colours etc Smile
Back to top Go down
Zero
Owner
Owner
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Guide to every skill {Working on}   Guide to every skill {Working on} EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:46 pm

Corrupt wrote:
I will not delete due to the fact you have a right to post w.e guide you want but, try and follow soys example, put more effor into guides.

I'd say its a good start though.
Back to top Go down
anvice14
Nooby Poster! >.<
Nooby Poster! >.
anvice14

PostSubject: hi   Guide to every skill {Working on} EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:53 pm

nice guide
Back to top Go down
highest top2
Magical Poster o.O
Magical Poster o.O
highest top2

PostSubject: Re: Guide to every skill {Working on}   Guide to every skill {Working on} EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:00 am

looks pretty nice to me, some pics and a little more length and it'l be fine
Back to top Go down
http://www.sourmath.com
anvice14
Nooby Poster! >.<
Nooby Poster! >.
anvice14

PostSubject: hi   Guide to every skill {Working on} EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:53 am

iam try and get 99 theving
Back to top Go down
highest top2
Magical Poster o.O
Magical Poster o.O
highest top2

PostSubject: Re: Guide to every skill {Working on}   Guide to every skill {Working on} EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:26 pm

i havent tried theiving yet lol Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.sourmath.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to every skill {Working on}   Guide to every skill {Working on} Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide to every skill {Working on}
Page 1 of 1