Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[24/7] dedicated, No Lagg, New Textures, Simply Amazing

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  high-scores  Log inLog in  

The Story Of Skill3rz So Far

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
liam
CBox Mod
liam

The Story Of Skill3rz So Far Empty
PostSubject: The Story Of Skill3rz So Far   The Story Of Skill3rz So Far EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:01 pm

Hmmmm.... Were To Start

My names Liam im 18 and from england Smile My ingame name is :: Skill3rz. i enjoy most things inlife apart from moaners and liers. I Cant stand either of them

I have played corruption for a number of weeks and became good friends with alot of people on the server and enjoy every min of it, i also played when the server was known as ISuicide

My hobbies inclide Football and fiddleing with my computer, taking it apart etc etc.

I am currently at univercity studying for my masters in computer science ( to become a Anaylist for a big suplyer of Computing And laptop suplys in england and europe)

Thats all if anyone needs any ifo feel free to post here or pm me in game

Here is a picture of me Smile Feel free to laugh etc i dnt care Very Happy

The Story Of Skill3rz So Far 056ptw.th
Back to top Go down
chosen 3lite
Advertiser
Advertiser
chosen 3lite

PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Skill3rz So Far   The Story Of Skill3rz So Far EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:04 pm

GL on your masters on computer science hope you get it! LOL what you drinking btw?
Back to top Go down
liam
CBox Mod
liam

PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Skill3rz So Far   The Story Of Skill3rz So Far EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:07 pm

Why thankyou my frined haha!

Its A Beer Brewed in the UK Its Called Carling its very nice when you go out with your firends down the local watering hole (Pub)
Back to top Go down
chosen 3lite
Advertiser
Advertiser
chosen 3lite

PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Skill3rz So Far   The Story Of Skill3rz So Far EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:10 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
highest top2
Magical Poster o.O
Magical Poster o.O
highest top2

PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Skill3rz So Far   The Story Of Skill3rz So Far EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:31 pm

lol nice pic Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.sourmath.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Skill3rz So Far   The Story Of Skill3rz So Far Empty

Back to top Go down

The Story Of Skill3rz So Far
Page 1 of 1