Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[24/7] dedicated, No Lagg, New Textures, Simply Amazing

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  high-scores  Log inLog in  

Who is Steve

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve
Owner
Owner
Steve

Who is Steve Empty
PostSubject: Who is Steve   Who is Steve EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:13 am

---------------------------
Steven.Andrew.Kreitzer

-- About Friend + Server --

Well Most of you probably think I'm a big geek, Actually, Ask Corrupt, I'm usually at Cartmen2578's House, he is my Friend IRL, So is Mobs, And Zodiak2582, But Anyways, I'm not on the server that Much, that's cause I'm trying to make it better for you guys to make!
--------------------------

-- Childhood --

Well When I first was at my House, This is about when I was 9, I hooked up our computer, and Asked for Internet, and my Mom and Dad got dial up for me, I started to talk to people over the Internet, Browse websites, and I found out, That I wanted to create this Stuff. When I was about 10, We moved to a Different house in my City. My Dad + Mom, got High Speed there, and there is when it Started, my friends showed my this game called "Rune Scape" I haven't really understanded it at the time because I was 10, But still I managed to get to level 96, Which I'm now.It was a Nice house, we remodeled it and Everything, I kinda miss that House a little, But now we have a Great house, Its Big, and Has a Pool, Hot-Tub and all that Cool stuff. My friends love this house.

-- Started to get Smarter --

How Would I put this, I saw a video on You Tube , It was Great, it was someone hacking a PSP, and I thought, hmm, I bet I can do that, So.. I watched a little Video on how to do this. I had to Cut open my battery and prick a wire in it, "The Battery started to Smoke, Lmfao.". Well anyways, I had to make a Pandoras Set 'Battery + Memory card'. It was a little bit of Experience, but I hacked all my Friends PSP's.

-- Found out about Private Servers --

Wow Umm, When I found about them, I came to school telling everyone about I got a partyhat On Rune Scape, they didn't believe me, So I showed them, I used to play them All the time, And I would never stop, Even ask my friends, Lmfao.

-- My Server --

If you guys may not know, This server has been out for 5 months now. It used to be called iSuicide and had a AllStar base, which was great, I used to code like crazy with that server. I found Injection "Corrupt" at the Time, and he was gunna watch my server for me. So he did, He asked if he wanted to Code, I said, Well give it a try. Idc, And this is how he is a coder right now. He has had experience with other former owners of private servers. I pay for the server's by myself. We Probally will be up for a very long time, Idk how long.

-- Pictures --

-- Me --

Who is Steve 100_3057

-- Pool --

Who is Steve 100_3059

-- Hot Tub --