Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[24/7] dedicated, No Lagg, New Textures, Simply Amazing

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  high-scores  Log inLog in  

Guide to Making Money

Go down 
+3
skillz4lyf
Brianna
I Am Ownage
7 posters
AuthorMessage
I Am Ownage
Alright Poe...Ster =]
Alright Poe...Ster =]

Guide to Making Money Empty
PostSubject: Guide to Making Money   Guide to Making Money EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:25 am

Hi, I Am I Am Ownage (LOL), and I will be teaching you how to make money. In the future if you're lucky I will add pictures.
Option 1 : To make money, go to ::skiller. Then follow my crafting guide (Coming out soon, check my guide to all skills). This is the best money making for skillers and low levels.

Option 2 : The longest option. Go to ::train and kill Rock Crabs. They will drop "Caskets". You may be able to sell this for 10 million to 50 million, although if you open it, you may get a Party Hat (Like 1% chance if you're still able) which is worth Maximum Cash (2147 million). You may also get 3rd age, which is worth a bit (You can sell for around 6 million to shops). There are other items, like Gilded or Pirate Hats which some people will buy for quite a bit, even though they're not that rare.

Option 3 : Kill the Kalphite Queen for Dragon armour. She also drops Caskets and 5 million gp. You sell the Dragon items (Dragon Full Helm and Dragon Platebody excepted) to the "Shop Keeper" at ::mall or ::shops. You can sell the Dragon Full Helm (DFH) for around 50 million and the Dragon Platebody (DPlate) for around 100 million to the right players. You can get here by going ::home, talking to the "Gnome Pilot" and teleporting via him. WARNING : YOU MAY DIE!

Option 4 : Kill General Graardor for Armadyl (Are they nulled?), GodSwords (All of them can be dropped, AGS being the rarest) and Bandos. You can sell these items to players for lots of money. You get here by going ::home, talking to the "Gnome Pilot" and teleporting to GodWars. Then kill 5 Saradomin Wizards and go down the stairs for General Graardor. WARNING : YOU MAY DIE!

There are many other ways (Which I will be adding as I go along) that you can make money. If you know any ways to make a decent amount, post here and I might add to the Money Making Guide.

~~I Am Ownage
Back to top Go down
https://corrupt.darkbb.com
Brianna
- Ranger Poster -
- Ranger Poster -
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Making Money   Guide to Making Money EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:22 pm

Nice money making guide this was a bit helpful.
Back to top Go down
skillz4lyf
Alright Poe...Ster =]
Alright Poe...Ster =]
skillz4lyf

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Making Money   Guide to Making Money EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:30 pm

lol very helpful thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.gravescape.org/forums
michael
Nooby Poster! >.<
Nooby Poster! >.
michael

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Making Money   Guide to Making Money EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:27 am

nice post you could kill sara wizards for money aswell because they drop d boots worth 15mill if you sell at shop probs mpore if you sell to players:D
Back to top Go down
highest top2
Magical Poster o.O
Magical Poster o.O
highest top2

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Making Money   Guide to Making Money EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:53 pm

nice guide m8t very helpful Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sourmath.com
blood vs jad
Nooby Poster! >.<
Nooby Poster! >.
blood vs jad

PostSubject: nice   Guide to Making Money EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:35 pm

nice guide dude

check out mines (=i rate it 7/10 Smile
Back to top Go down
Zero
Owner
Owner
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Making Money   Guide to Making Money EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:47 pm

Nice guide could do with some layout though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Making Money   Guide to Making Money Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide to Making Money
Page 1 of 1