Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[24/7] dedicated, No Lagg, New Textures, Simply Amazing

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  high-scores  Log inLog in  

Guide to meleeing General Graardor

Go down 
+4
Steve
Brianna
I Am Ownage
Soy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Soy
Nooby Poster! >.<
Nooby Poster! >.
Soy

Guide to meleeing General Graardor Empty
PostSubject: Guide to meleeing General Graardor   Guide to meleeing General Graardor EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:37 pm

Guide to meleeing General Graardor 14a9dt0

Table of Contents
I. Introduction
II. Equipment
III. Inventory
IV. Kill Count
V. Killing the General
VI. Tips and Tricks
VII. Credits

I. Introduction

Welcome to my guide to meleeing General Graardor, one of the best (if not the best) money makers out there. What you are aiming to do is to kill the General as fast as possible, looting the drops, and then later selling them to the general store, other players, or keeping them for personal use.

General Graardor's drops:

100% - Ashes
Bandos Godsword
Zamorak Godsword
Saradomin Godsword
Saradomin Sword
Armadyl Godsword
Bandos Tassets
Bandos Chestplate
Armadyl Platebody (currently nulled)
Armadyl Plateskirt (currently nulled)

II. Equipment

The picture shown below is the best equipment setup for meleeing General Graardor

Guide to meleeing General Graardor Xol8b8

These parts can always be swapped for less effective ones, but may hinder how many kills you can get per trip:

Head: Void Knight Melee Helmet > Ninja Bacalava > Helm of Neitznot
Torso: Void Knight Top > Ninja Body > Bandos Chestplate > Fighter's Torso
Legs: Void Knight Bottoms > Ninja Legs > Bandos Tassets > Dragon Platelegs/Skirt > Rune Platelegs/Skirt
Boots: Dragon Boots > Rune Boots > Climbing Boots
Gloves: Barrows > Any RFD gloves
Weapon: Dragon Claws > Whip
Shield (if using whip): Dragonfire Shield > Rune Defender > Obsibian Shield > Rune kiteshield
Cape: Fire Cape > Skillcape > Legend's Cape (Requires completion of the Legend's Quest)
Ring: Berserker Ring > Warrior Ring > Nothing

III. Inventory

Your inventory is focused around stat boosting potions, prayer restoring potions, food, and an optional secondary weapon if using dragon claws.

The picture shown below is what your inventory should look like
Note: I bring an Armadyl Godsword to hit Graardor after I use my dragon claw specials.

Guide to meleeing General Graardor 10y030x

I do not recommend changing anything in this inventory, through trial and error, I have come to find this the best inventory possible.

IV. Kill Count

To reach the killcount area, you go West of home and talk to the Gnome Pilot, then click on the castle in the northeast corner labeled "God Wars."

Before entering the cave where Graardor is located, you must first get a kill count of 5 Saradomin Wizards.

The best way to do this is to protect from melee and piety and kill them back to back, trying not to waste more prayer points than needed.

After you get your 5 kills (dropping sharks for any dragon boot drops you get), you are now ready to go down the stairs, sip your super potions and drink prayer potions until your prayer points are near full.

Guide to meleeing General Graardor Zukv9y

V. Killing the General

Ah, finally, the hard and most rewarding part of the whole trip, General Graardor!

Note: Upon entering the cave, IMMEDIATELY put on Protect from Melee and Piety/Strength and Attack boosting prayers.

He can hit 50's with his magic and sometimes his melee can hit through prayer dealing damage in the 60's. I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH THE IMPORTANCE OF SAFING WHILE BATTLING THIS BOSS. IT IS CRUCIAL. When the General manages to hit you, whether with melee or magic, it will drain your prayer points. Always keep a sharp eye on your prayer points and HP. If you get to around 70HP, EAT. If you reach around 50 or lower prayer points, drink a sip of prayer pot.

Start out by claw specialing (if you do not have claws and are using a whip, use a dragon halberd/dds special), if the claw specials do not kill him, either pull out your Armadyl Godsword if you have one, or keep attacking him with claws, keeping your eye on your HP and prayer points at all times.

Once he is dead, loot the drops (if any) and turn off your prayer, when you see the yellow dot coming at you, put your prayer back on and wait for him to approach you.

VI. Tips and Tricks

1. Always eat at around 60 HP, the General has killed me numerous times when I have gotten careless and hitting me a 40-40 twice in a row. Watch out for this.

2. If you get hit for a 50 or another high number, and are 30HP or under, RUN EAST OR WEST while eating, Graardor is slow and you will be able to eat while running with him trailing behind you.

3. If you feel uncomfortable with the battle, are out of food, or for some other reason need/want to teleport out of the cave and Graardor is on you, RUN WEST through the tunnels while spam clicking the home teleport button. Do not stop running, eventually you will be recognized as out of combat, and you will teleport.

4. After every kill, log out and back in 4 times to regain full special attack/hitpoints. Your prayer does not regenerate by logging out and in.

VII. Credits

Myself - Making the Guide
Steve - Creating this server and paying for it himself
Injection, Gold, Rofl, and Arr0w for being apart of the staff, coding, and keeping the server free from rule breakers.

Guide to meleeing General Graardor 2eprh8w
Back to top Go down
I Am Ownage
Alright Poe...Ster =]
Alright Poe...Ster =]

PostSubject: General Graardor   Guide to meleeing General Graardor EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Great guide to Gen. Graardor, but are you going to make Ranged and Mage guide?

~~I Am Ownage
Back to top Go down
https://corrupt.darkbb.com
Brianna
- Ranger Poster -
- Ranger Poster -
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Guide to meleeing General Graardor   Guide to meleeing General Graardor EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:41 pm

flower Very nice guide this is so organized.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Owner
Owner
Steve

PostSubject: Thanks   Guide to meleeing General Graardor EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:51 am

Thanks Soy, It was hard for ME Lol, So I used your Guide
Back to top Go down
http://Corruption-RSPS.net
MajorPain
Nooby Poster! >.<
Nooby Poster! >.

PostSubject: Re: Guide to meleeing General Graardor   Guide to meleeing General Graardor EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:13 pm

As suicidal as it may sound, i might try to solo him with bgs.... who knows, could get lucky

BTW GREAT GUIDE
Back to top Go down
highest top2
Magical Poster o.O
Magical Poster o.O
highest top2

PostSubject: Re: Guide to meleeing General Graardor   Guide to meleeing General Graardor EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:54 am

dang dudue nice organized guide Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sourmath.com
Soy
Nooby Poster! >.<
Nooby Poster! >.
Soy

PostSubject: Re: Guide to meleeing General Graardor   Guide to meleeing General Graardor EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:07 pm

Gonna bump this because I like the attention
Back to top Go down
Zero
Owner
Owner
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Guide to meleeing General Graardor   Guide to meleeing General Graardor EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:44 pm

Soy wrote:
Gonna bump this because I like the attention

I allow the bump because this guide is just perfect.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Alright Poe...Ster =]
Alright Poe...Ster =]

PostSubject: Re: Guide to meleeing General Graardor   Guide to meleeing General Graardor EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:21 pm

Nice, just noticed it xD

Really organized, pretty too.

It helped me somewhat, thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RuneWink.havenworld.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to meleeing General Graardor   Guide to meleeing General Graardor Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide to meleeing General Graardor
Page 1 of 1