Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[24/7] dedicated, No Lagg, New Textures, Simply Amazing

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  high-scores  Log inLog in  

repick ur fucking staff.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
raw zerk >.<
Nooby Poster! >.<
Nooby Poster! >.
raw zerk >.<

repick ur fucking staff. Empty
PostSubject: repick ur fucking staff.   repick ur fucking staff. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:15 pm

i constantly have problems with ur staff i assure u its not me

lisa constantly rule breaks

ninja only gets invovled for his own wealth

my newest person : dudelol.

he comes pvp hits me with 1 item.. comes back with his armour hits me when hes losing hell run up wild and xtele to sum1. hes teled from lvl 26,28,31.

so earlier today im low food he x teles to me double ags specs me.

lost alot of shit and he wont give back even though i shud of koed him 6-7times i think its all wrong and its really begging to piss me off with these fucking staff members uve chosen there all retards.
Back to top Go down
Falxmaster
Alright Poe...Ster =]
Alright Poe...Ster =]
Falxmaster

PostSubject: Re: repick ur fucking staff.   repick ur fucking staff. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:20 pm

WOW. Dudelol and Ninja Monkey are a bunch of outlaws, like in that movie where the secret service plotted to assassinate the president!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.corrupt-rsps.net
Dean
Alright Poe...Ster =]
Alright Poe...Ster =]

PostSubject: Re: repick ur fucking staff.   repick ur fucking staff. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:34 pm

Looks like a pile of trash to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RuneWink.havenworld.co.uk
Falxmaster
Alright Poe...Ster =]
Alright Poe...Ster =]
Falxmaster

PostSubject: Re: repick ur fucking staff.   repick ur fucking staff. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:56 am

I must agree, it does look rather "scrunched up" and possibly edited, I'm a member of a site with several faking material resources.
Back to top Go down
http://www.corrupt-rsps.net
raw zerk >.<
Nooby Poster! >.<
Nooby Poster! >.
raw zerk >.<

PostSubject: Re: repick ur fucking staff.   repick ur fucking staff. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:55 am

edited? its called poorly detailed cuz photobucket is shit nubs dont bs post my threas pleae.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Alright Poe...Ster =]
Alright Poe...Ster =]

PostSubject: Re: repick ur fucking staff.   repick ur fucking staff. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:31 am

Please manage yourself, don't go over the line in cursing.

It's enough about your topic, but you don't need to curse other people.
It's not like you can make something better then photobucket, have more members, and then you can say it's shit?

Really, I talked to dudelol, he said it's not true, he's my good friend, and I doubt he would do something like this.

It's not like you arent, but still, I could careless who is right and who is wrong, I just know that dudelol doesn't do stuff like this. (unless jail xD!).
Back to top Go down
http://www.RuneWink.havenworld.co.uk
Zero
Owner
Owner
Zero

PostSubject: Re: repick ur fucking staff.   repick ur fucking staff. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:08 am

I have deleted your two double posts as you were warned in the past about double posting.
evidence
In case you somehow manage to delete the topic in which I stated you weren't allowed to double post I have screenshots at hand.
As for the screenshots you posted I see two moderators doing their job of punishing a flamer.
However if you are being falsely accused and we will find out so I will personally apologize to you and make sure the culprits are being punished as they should.
Back to top Go down
raw zerk >.<
Nooby Poster! >.<
Nooby Poster! >.
raw zerk >.<

PostSubject: Re: repick ur fucking staff.   repick ur fucking staff. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:04 pm

so you could not see in the pic a mod admiting to breaking the rules ninja encouraging dudelol to punish me so i basically quit ur obviously blind iv quit anyways this server is a scam theres another server exact same as this codes everything but thats been up 4 years uhm thats strange isnt it. retrads peace out yall
Back to top Go down
Zero
Owner
Owner
Zero

PostSubject: Re: repick ur fucking staff.   repick ur fucking staff. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:41 pm

raw zerk >.< wrote:
so you could not see in the pic a mod admiting to breaking the rules ninja encouraging dudelol to punish me so i basically quit ur obviously blind iv quit anyways this server is a scam theres another server exact same as this codes everything but thats been up 4 years uhm thats strange isnt it. retrads peace out yall
This is the last time that I'll inform you about the farewells section of the forum.
And you made me lough out loud. Please tell me the website of the server that is exactly like this but has been running for four years! If they were already as smooth as this one by then they must be really talented. In case your sarcasm meter is broken I'll tell it straightforward to you. This server is obviously built on a delta base. Delta has not been out for 4 years obviously this is already makes your statement really fishy. It can perhaps be a dodian based server as delta is based of dodian but then again I wonder or dodian has been around for that long. Don't be childish and keep telling you're going to leave noone will mourn for you.
Back to top Go down
raw zerk >.<
Nooby Poster! >.<
Nooby Poster! >.
raw zerk >.<

PostSubject: Re: repick ur fucking staff.   repick ur fucking staff. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:30 pm

go to xtreme top 100 rs private servers its top by 200 votes retard check it out rofl ur a fail u no shit chatting alot of shit making it sound technical to confusing ur little bum chums to think ur teh clever 1 retard
Back to top Go down
Zero
Owner
Owner
Zero

PostSubject: Re: repick ur fucking staff.   repick ur fucking staff. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:49 pm

raw zerk >.< wrote:
go to xtreme top 100 rs private servers its top by 200 votes retard check it out rofl ur a fail u no shit chatting alot of shit making it sound technical to confusing ur little bum chums to think ur teh clever 1 retard

You're still here? Thought you left. Bye..
Back to top Go down
Dingobox
Nooby Poster! >.<
Nooby Poster! >.
Dingobox

PostSubject: Re: repick ur fucking staff.   repick ur fucking staff. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:49 pm

staff is kinda screwed...
Back to top Go down
raw zerk >.<
Nooby Poster! >.<
Nooby Poster! >.
raw zerk >.<

PostSubject: Re: repick ur fucking staff.   repick ur fucking staff. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:09 am

Zero wrote:
raw zerk >.< wrote:

im not gonna have a litttle german kid think hes better than me funy how u said "send me this site"
i sned it you "you still here"? wow lol feel sorry for you.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Owner
Owner
Zero

PostSubject: Re: repick ur fucking staff.   repick ur fucking staff. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:35 pm

raw zerk >.< wrote:
Zero wrote:
raw zerk >.< wrote:

im not gonna have a litttle german kid think hes better than me funy how u said "send me this site"
i sned it you "you still here"? wow lol feel sorry for you.

Who's the little german kid?
( can't be me as opposed to you, I'm no longer a kid and I'm not german. Get your facts right buddy. )

And by the way I checked it,looked it up it and as it seems the game isn't up for 4 years so you double failed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: repick ur fucking staff.   repick ur fucking staff. Empty

Back to top Go down

repick ur fucking staff.
Page 1 of 1