Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[24/7] dedicated, No Lagg, New Textures, Simply Amazing

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  high-scores  Log inLog in  

Should we sell merchandise?

Go down 
+4
Brianna
Sisuke
skillz4lyf
Corrupt
8 posters

Good idea?
yes
Should we sell merchandise? I_vote_lcap72%Should we sell merchandise? I_vote_rcap
 72% [ 13 ]
no
Should we sell merchandise? I_vote_lcap28%Should we sell merchandise? I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Corrupt
- Ranger Poster -
- Ranger Poster -
Corrupt

Should we sell merchandise? Empty
PostSubject: Should we sell merchandise?   Should we sell merchandise? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:02 pm

I made this shirt in about 2 seconds, its sloppy and if u look closly there are letters behind the pic. These were all jsut carless actions due to me not really caring about wht it finally looked like because this is a deminstration of what I can make sorta. This was 2 seconds but imagin what 30 minutes can do. I wanna make shirts, keychian. even custom action figures to certaqin chars in the game, to generate profit for the server, is this a good idea? do you think ppl would buy?

Should we sell merchandise? Jkn
Should we sell merchandise? Jnjn
Back to top Go down
skillz4lyf
Alright Poe...Ster =]
Alright Poe...Ster =]
skillz4lyf

PostSubject: Re: Should we sell merchandise?   Should we sell merchandise? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:22 pm

i voted yes because i think you will make good money out of this
Back to top Go down
http://www.gravescape.org/forums
Sisuke
Nooby Poster! >.<
Nooby Poster! >.
Sisuke

PostSubject: Re: Should we sell merchandise?   Should we sell merchandise? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:14 am

skillz4lyf wrote:
i voted yes because i think you will make good money out of this
Hell yes you would~! I say GO for it!!
Back to top Go down
Brianna
- Ranger Poster -
- Ranger Poster -
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Should we sell merchandise?   Should we sell merchandise? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:21 am

Yeah this will be very good for the server and will make a good amount of money Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I Am Ownage
Alright Poe...Ster =]
Alright Poe...Ster =]

PostSubject: Merchandise   Should we sell merchandise? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:44 am

I think this would be a good idea, except for the shirt with the pictures. If you maybe make it fit in with the shirt (Eg grey/black colour) or somehow make it fade into the shirt, it would be more appealing. Also, many people wouldn't buy because, they don't want to go outside looking like a nerd dressing in runescape clothes.. No offence people. I think the keychain would generate the most money, depending on how much it would cost to produce it.

~~I Am Ownage
Back to top Go down
https://corrupt.darkbb.com
Corrupt
- Ranger Poster -
- Ranger Poster -
Corrupt

PostSubject: Re: Should we sell merchandise?   Should we sell merchandise? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:27 pm

Well I was jsut showing the t shirt, I can make special corruption ones with quotes and stuff, no biggy u dont have to have ur char pic on it, it can be cool tho.
Back to top Go down
caboose
Owner
Owner
caboose

PostSubject: Re: Should we sell merchandise?   Should we sell merchandise? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:01 pm

well everyone says yes go for it it will make money but no one syas that they will buy it + i think that we should wait untill we have atleast 3 servers and have 100+ players a day b4 we do something like that and personally i dont think it will make money
Back to top Go down
https://corrupt.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Should we sell merchandise?   Should we sell merchandise? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:37 am

i said yes, but would you go in town with a t-shirt saying corrupt join now! its a bit sad but you could get money from it, so but wait until you get more than 100 players on, ill tell my friends to join! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
highest top2
Magical Poster o.O
Magical Poster o.O
highest top2

PostSubject: Re: Should we sell merchandise?   Should we sell merchandise? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:35 pm

yes i think it could be a great idea but not at the moment. i think you should wait.. and also lay the pcis off im not gona walk in walmart with that lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.sourmath.com
djmaster701
Nooby Poster! >.<
Nooby Poster! >.

PostSubject: Re: Should we sell merchandise?   Should we sell merchandise? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:18 pm

The only reason i voted no is because who is going to buy it and where it i mean runescape did it and ive never seen anyone where a bit of runescape clothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we sell merchandise?   Should we sell merchandise? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should we sell merchandise?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Corruption :: General :: Polls-
Jump to: